Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Добро пожаловать на Kunena форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть Вас много!
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: from anybody on

from anybody on 2 года 2 мес. назад #18972

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk аватар
Yankees closer Aroldis Chapman won’t pitch in the All-Star Game in order to rest his sore left knee.

Chapman earned his 25th save Thursday against the Cleveland Indians in his first appearance since Saturday Bryce Callahan Jersey , when he was removed from a game in Toronto after facing one batter because of discomfort in the knee.

Chapman, who has made the All-Star team five times, is 2-0 with a 1.38 ERA in 40 appearances. He has struck out 67 in 39 innings and held opponents to a .129 batting average.

”I’m trying to put together a couple of days where I don’t do any baseball activity, just let the knee get better,” Chapman said through a translator.

Yankees manager Aaron Boone said Chapman is available to pitch in the final three games of the series that ends Sunday. Boone thinks giving him time to rest the knee will be beneficial.

”It certainly can’t hurt him,” Boone said. ”Obviously this is something he’s been dealing with now for a while Ibraheim Campbell Jersey , but that we also feel good about that he can continue to deal with it, and it’s something that we’ll continue to monitor all the time. But hopefully, it’s a good decision for him and for us.”

Chapman said he experienced no problems with the knee as he breezed through the ninth inning Thursday, striking out one and not allowing a ball out of the infield on 11 pitches.

”I felt really good last night pitching,” he said. ”The discomfort is about the same, but it’s improving little by little.”

The ace left-hander has blown only one save this season and converted 11 of 12 save opportunities in June.

New York’s bullpen has a 2.68 ERA – the best in the AL. Adam Warren Jamison Crowder Jersey , David Robertson, Dellin Betances and Chapman combined to hold the Indians hitless over the final four innings in Thursday’s 7-4 win.

The Yankees trail Boston by 3 1/2 games in the AL East and a healthy Chapman will be a key for the final months.

”It’s just dealing with tendinitis; this is the only time obviously throughout the course of the season where guys have a little bit of downtime or a little bit of a break,” Boone said. ”It’s probably wise for him to have a few days extra to just not pound on it.”

Chapman admitted the decision to not participate in Tuesday’s game was difficult.

”It’s an honor to be selected to an All-Star Game, your peers vote for you, managers, fans and all that Russ Grimm Jersey ,” he said. ”But at the end of the day, I think it’s a smart decision for me to help me recover and get ready for the second half.”

Quarterbacks were a top storyline at the start of Jets OTAs on Tuesday as the team had Josh McCown, Teddy Bridgewater, Sam Darnold and Christian Hackenberg on the field for the same practice.

That’s the same order they took their reps, which did little to counter the feeling that Hackenberg is going to end up as the odd man out after spending the last two years watching from the sideline. The 2016 second-round pick has not taken that as a sign that his future in the league is limited.

“All I know is I鈥檓 23 and I have a lot of ball ahead of me. Hell, my career hasn鈥檛 even started yet Jake Ryan Jersey ,” Hackenberg said, via Brian Costello of the New York Post.

Hackenberg has spent time this offseason rebuilding his throwing motion聽and said on Tuesday that he feels he has “a solid foundation from a fundamental standpoint” for the first time in a long time. He said it was frustrating to go through ups and downs the last two years and “not really getting any information from anybody on how to fix” what was wrong.

That’s a curious approach to take with a quarterback drafted with a second-round pick and it joins plenty of other evidence, up to and including Darnold’s addition, that any of that ball Hackenberg has ahead of him is likely to be played elsewhere.

Authentic Womens Jalyn Holmes Jersey
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

from anybody on 1 год 10 мес. назад #21391

• lupingping33
  • lupingping33 аватар
nike air max 2018
[url=http://www.ray--bansunglassess.us.com/]ray ban glasses[/url]
[url=http://www.burberry--scarf.us.com/]burberry outlet[/url]
cartier jewelry
jordan retro 11
kyire 3
moncler coat
kd shoes
nike air max 97
lacoste
nike air max 97
nike vapormax
celine purse
nike air max 95
air max 95
supreme shirt
yeezy boost 350
[url=http://www.prada--handbags.us.com/]prada handbags[/url]

from anybody on 1 год 9 мес. назад #22332

• lupingping33
  • lupingping33 аватар

from anybody on 1 год 6 мес. назад #26608

• lupingping33
  • lupingping33 аватар

from anybody on 1 год 4 мес. назад #34441

• lupingping33
  • lupingping33 аватар

from anybody on 1 год 3 мес. назад #46687

• lupingping33
  • lupingping33 аватар
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.188 секунд