Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Добро пожаловать на Kunena форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть Вас много!
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Dimension trios are easy Dofus Kamas

Dimension trios are easy Dofus Kamas 1 нед. 52 мин. назад #61338

• Rskingdom
  • Rskingdom аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Compared to back in the day? Not actually. I've the fantastic four ones, along with 100 percent dungeons except torkelonia although im sitting at 13k accomplishments. Dimension trios are easy Dofus Kamas , did rating 200+trio in catseye for example without giving it much consideration in any way. When you can cope 3-5k damage per turn per character every turn pvm really becomes easy. Only thing that requires amounts of thinking and imagination are high level boundless dreams. There was a time when frigost 3 was not many individuals a server could do them and stupid difficult. We deal like 3-4 times the damage in comparison to those days AND mobs have less hp, less mp and mechanics are more forgiving.

I've played a lot of cellular MMOs in the previous couple of months... here's what I liked. Hope it can help people who are inquiring about those.I've seen so many times the"what's a good mmo for mobile" question that I believed I could share my experiences, since I've played a lot of them. Probably a bit too much to become honest.So, first of all, all mmos I am gont cover would be the non-autoplay ones, since I can not stand autoplay, I've tried, many times, but it simply does not work. I feel I'm not enjoying, and that I get the feeling everybody are bots...One last thing, you're very welcome to talk about your ideas and opinions, but this article is for men and women who'd like to play an MMO in their mobile devices, so, try and not bring the worst side in the comments, which won't be helpful to anyone.Ok, so let us get this started!

This is my favourite!

The community is what makes me log in everyday, people are all very nice and helpful, and it's always fun to just chat in the world chat... all the time, it's just crazy fun. The dev team is modest, but they are very close to their own players. They talk with us on the discord station, answer questions about the forums and perform livestreams from time to time time.the Dofus game was live since 2011, and an expansion just lauched a couple weeks ago, so it's definitely a great time to Cheap Kamas Dofus Retro start playing with it, or comeback into it.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.151 секунд